Sunday, July 11, 2010

Fishing With Mom




I don't have a perfect recollection of the trip but I do remember the time Mom took Steve and I fishing. The way she tells it she set us both up with fishing poles and was set to relax and read a book. When she looked up she discovered that we had both quickly become bored with just sitting there and were off exploring and having a good time. She was praying that a fish and game officer wasn't near by. I don't know when my love of fishing really kicked in but I know that it was that first trip with Mom that planted the seed. This love of fishing has been passed down to my posterity. Thanks Mom for that first fishing trip. Glad you didn't get a ticket!

2 comments:

woodshopron said...

P.S. That is Siennah fishing.

Lyssa said...

Well I'm sure glad that this fishing trip occured because I have also found a love for it going on the many trips that we have as a family. I don't remember it but I always love to hear the story of me catching my first fish as a little three year old. Thanks Grandma and Daddy!