Sunday, January 16, 2011

Another Home makeover.


This time it is our home for a change. We ordered the new washer and dryer and a fridge from Home Depot. They had a great sale going after Thanksgiving. I surprised Marilee with the cabinets. I worked on them while she was up staying with Brendon and Taylor. I chose rustic cherry for the wood and just sprayed a clear finish on it. It will darked in time to a deeper cherry color. I want to continue on with the rest of the kitchen like Mom does with hers and that is our eventual plan. She is very excited about the new LG appliances. HD was selling them a 5 dollars over cost during that sale is what the delivery guy was telling us. The prices have doubled since the sale. So here is a picture of the almost finished product.

4 comments:

Mary said...

Wow, Ron, that looks great. You are long overdue for a new washer and dryer (and some new cabinets). Good job!

Alison said...

Good choice. I love my LG's. Laundry is almost a pleasure. And the cabinets look beautiful. Well deserved.

Tyff said...

The cabinets are gorgeous! I want some for my laundry room...!

Christi said...

What a good husband you are! I enjoy my LGs.