Sunday, February 24, 2013

A New Blog

For several years I have had a digital copy of Grandma's history. I have been meaning to do something with like make a bookbut have never done it. I started a blog today instead. I will updated it frequently with sections of her own history. I have added some pictures from the internet to supplement. My hope is to have Alison add the embellished stories that she has written and to have mom scan the pictures she has and put them all together. If you are interested at looking at this blog it's called http://grandmaharris.blogspot.com/
I would love to hear your feedback and ideas.

3 comments:

Alison said...

Love it. Are you sure you want my "embellished" stories?

Alison said...

Actually, you could probably put up the links to the stories online.

Mary said...

I love this idea, Christi. We talked about things like this at the St George Family History Expo. Things like this will be searchable on Google by any relatives who might be interested in the Neal family.