Saturday, June 7, 2008

Happy 18th Birthday little sis!


Happy Birthday Alyssa! I can't believe you are 18 years old already! It seems like yesterday we were waiting anxiously in the waiting room to meet our baby sister. Ten years I had to wait for you! But it was all worth the wait. You are the best sister I could've asked for! It has been so much fun watching you grow up and now you are the most beautiful young woman. I am so glad we are so close. You mean so much to me! I know Siennah just adores you and will look up to you like I look up to Christi. I love you so much my little sister and best friend. Have an amazing birthday!
Love,
Tyff

3 comments:

Lyssa said...

THANKS SISTER!!! You are the sweetest, I just about started crying when I read that. I couldn't ask for a better older sister and I have always looked up to you and want to be like you. I can't believe I'm done being a kid... Nah, I'm not really. Hehe, love you so much!

Unknown said...

Happy birthday. We love you Lyss and hope the best for you. Your life has just begun. . . .make the best of it!

Alison said...

Happy birthday from the Randalls. Wow, 18. I remember when you were born, too. I was very pregnant at the time.