Monday, July 6, 2009

Lowe's home improvement

This past week we have been working on my room by taking off the popcorn ceiling and texturing it, wallpapering the walls, and installing carpet. It was a lot of work to take everything out of my room, but it has payed off. The carpet is really soft in between my toes, and I actually want to sleep on the floor tonight! The carpet was an ugly gray and the walls were just plain white before the improvement. Here are some after photos. I wish that we had some before pictures.
-Amanda Lowe





4 comments:

Derek said...

As you can see from the pictures, Mandy decided she didn't want anything else in her room besides wallpaper and carpet. No bed, no dressers, no wall hangings, nothing.

Lyssa said...

Umm... how tall is Mandy?? She looks like she's passed me up :O

Derek said...

5 foot 5 inches.

BubandTay said...

Yeah Lyss, Mandy has totally passed you up. Thats how tall I am.