Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Mother's day bag


When we were in Springville Friday we dropped by the Corn Wagon to see if there was anything that would please an old mother for Mother's Day. Now, that's a silly thought. Of course, there is always something that would catch my eye in the Corn Wagon! Anyway, Alison and Merrill bought me the fabrics and everything necessary to make a bag. It is rather a large bag, one I need to tote my music books to church when I play for RS. It only took me a day to make and I love it. There was only one problem. Some of the gromets wouldn't snap together so its not quite finished. If you could see the back you would discover the sash pinned instead of being threaded through the gromets. I called them on the phone and they said they would send another package.

2 comments:

Alison said...

Wow. You finished that fast. It turned out so cute! I hope it provided you more pleasure than frustration as you put it together.

Tyff said...

Super cute church bag! I love it!