Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Our California Adventure

Here we are on the pier at Seal Beach, sending greetings to everyone, especially our son on the opposite coast.

You're never too old for the teacup ride. Er, maybe you are. All that spinning would make me throw up.
Soaked after a trip down Grizzly Rapids. Somehow the water always seemed to find me, no matter where I sat in the raft.
Tamsyn practicing her driving skills. Speaking of which, she's the owner of a newly acquired driver's license. (From the state of Utah, not Disney).

Mickey's short. But then again, he is a mouse.

That's all folks.




3 comments:

Lyssa said...

How fun! Looks like you guys had a blast, thanks for the post!

Mary said...

i enjoyed your pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Christi said...

I am glad you had a good time. I missed you! Now, back to the grind you party heartys!