Thursday, December 2, 2010

Tree Hunting

How was Thanksgiving for all of you? We had a nice dinner here with some other families in the ward. I, of course, forgot to take any pictures. It was a delicious meal and a nice day.
Friday I got up at 3:45 and headed to Target to start my "Black Friday" shopping. Great deals!
Saturday we continued our holiday tradition of tree hunting. This is my favorite Kelsey tradition. A few years ago we found this cute little tree farm out in the country. Each year they make improvements and we always promise to go back.
Before we even picked out a tree we had a lot of fun watching the kids play in the bounce house and on the play set. We took some pictures and went for a hayride around the farm. It was a nice, crisp morning which made the hot cocoa and donuts taste even better.
I love this time of year!

2 comments:

Alison said...

That's one thing I miss about the East--the Christmas tree farms. As for us, we'll be getting our fake one out of storage any day now, and I'll be saying, "it's too small for all my ornaments!"

Mary said...

That looks like so much fun. I wish I could have been there to catch the Christmas spirit, too.