Friday, September 2, 2011

Super Peppers and Super Heroes








We had a lot of red peppers this year. I love how they look just after I pick them. I roasted these and made a yummy sauce for some four cheese and chicken ravioli. It was really good and it didn't taste peppery in case you are wondering because you don't like peppers. My kids even liked it, if that tells you anything. The same time I was out picking these beauties, I noticed our one giant bean plant had some beans ripe for the picking. I had Jack help me and he even wanted to eat them after I cooked them. Amazing! I love eating the produce from our garden.


Kennedy and Tristan make me laugh. When Tristan and Jack wear matching clothes they run around like super heroes saying, "rescue power!" I guess Kennedy felt a little left out. She doesn't have anything or anyone to match to. She got this brilliant idea that if she wore her penguin pajamas and Tristan wore her other pair of penguin pajamas, that she could be a superhero with a somewhat matching uniform and play the game too. Here's what that looks like:

1 comment:

Alison said...

Funny kids. I love the pink pj's on Tristan.