Saturday, October 22, 2011

What we've been up to...

I will admit I am totally guilty of checking the blog every day, hoping that there will be something new, but not bothering to contribute because I am too lazy! So, I am going to try and make up for that. Here's a little of what we've been up to lately:
Siennah started preschool last month. She goes 3 days a week for 3 hours. Which means 9 hours a week all to myself! Woohoo! Siennah loves school so much and she has learned a lot already. Before she started, she could sound out and read 3 and 4 letter words but she needed a lot of help when it came to writing. She can now write all her letters and she can write "Siennah" all by herself. I'm so proud of how well she's doing!



The pic on the left is her first day of preschool and the other one is her posing in her pink cowgirl boots. She loves those boots!

We had so much fun with mom, dad, and Michael when they came up for Siennah's bday last month. We took the kids fishing at a little pond. We didn't catch anything but it was still a lot of fun. Aren't they so stinkin cute with their own little fishing poles??







Siennah loved all her bday presents from Disney World!








We surprised her with a "big girl" bike for her bday. She LOVES it!!






Decorating Halloween sugar cookies with her best friend Amy.






I made these cute mason jar lanterns from Our Best Bite's blog. I think they turned out pretty cute.



Last Sunday, Julie Beck came to Nampa to give a fireside for the Relief Society. It was broadcast to all the stake centers in the area and our stake was invited to see her in person. It was by far the best fireside I've ever been to! She is so amazing! It was such a good experience.



I think that about sums us up for now. I will try to be better at posting! I hope everyone is enjoying the fall as much as I am!

3 comments:

Mary said...

Wow, Tyff. You made up for lost time with this entry. I loved all of it. Wish I could borrow your little Siennah for a photo shoot, too.

Christi said...

I love that picture of her on the bike, wearing sunglasses. I'm sure I have seen a picture of you similar to that one. . .

Alison said...

Thanks, Tyff. So good to hear from you. And what a cute little niece I have. She's growing up so fast!