Saturday, February 25, 2012

Catching Up

Can I just say. . ."Life is full". I can't believe I have pictures on my camera from November. That's pathetic. We have been so busy but I can't say with what. It seems like we just get one thing over and immediately have something else to prepare for. It seems like you all are in the same boat. In other words, our blog has not been very busy over the past few months.



Here is my attempt to catch you up on what we have been doing.



As you know, Kennedy turned 8 and got baptized in November. We had a wonderful visit from Mom and Dad. The moment they stepped off the airplane they hit the ground running and were busy the whole two weeks. It started with taking Mom in to tell a story at Kennedy's school (to celebrate her birthday). Then there was the birthday party to prepare for (Angry Birds Theme). We had a nice Thanksgiving and then had the baptism which was lovely. Mom posted some pictures some time ago. I am so thankful they were here to help us with all of these things. They even went with us to pick a tree and Mom went "Black Friday" shopping with me but it was a bust.



Even Dad was put to work almost every moment. Yes, this is Dad playing bowling with Jack on the floor (not sure why it isn't in focus).




































No comments: