Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Angel's Landing/birthday










We had a great time on Monday climbing Angel's Landing. I missed having the rest of my family there with me though. Tyff and Jason caught some terrible bug and were unable to travel down for the event. We hope to do the climb together soon! What an amazing hike this is. Pictures do not do it justice. You have to experience the hike to truly appreciate just how amazing it is. I will post some pics to try and give you a feel for just how awesome it is.

4 comments:

Mary said...

Wow, those are beautiful pictures. I wish my body would have cooperated with me so I could have been there. Maybe when I am an "angel" I can do it.

Christi said...

That's awesome. I'm sure it was a memorable birthday for you. Happy birthday, big brother!

Alison said...

Thanks for the pictures. Beautiful. Looks like you had a great time.

talltimber said...

Very nice. I wish I could have been there. Being the competitive brother I am, I am thinking of ways to match or exceed your milestone celebration. After much thought and deliberation, I concede. There is no way I can top this. There is a reason you are the older brother!