Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter Pics

I tried to upload these pics on Sunday but it wouldn't work so that's why there is a Happy Easter post and nothing else. Oops! These were taken on my phone so they aren't the best quality but I thought I would share them anyway.
Siennah in her Easter dress. Doesn't she look so grown up?

She had so much fun dying and decorating easter eggs. Her favorite is this one with the S.
We had a nice relaxing Easter at home this year. It was weird not travelling or being with family but it was nice to be home. I hope you all had a good Easter too!

2 comments:

Christi said...

Very cute pics, Tyff. We had a great Easter too. We were so busy celebrating Tristan's birthday that we didn't color any eggs, even though I had everything we needed!

Alison said...

She is looking so grown up. We hope to see you sometime soon.