Wednesday, January 30, 2013

A few pics

Any guess as to what I'm doing here? Shooting off into space in only a swimsuit? Actually, I'm in the "Bod Pod." It's a capsule thing that BYU has for measuring body fat. A group of us from our boot camp went this morning to do it. I thought this picture was pretty funny. The good news is, my body fat was 21.5 percent. 

The bad news, we had to drive down to BYU in this:
We've been dumped on the last few days. You can see where I tried to get Indy to sit on the picnic table to give you some perspective. He didn't stay long. He hightailed it back into the house with Megyn.


3 comments:

Mary said...

Two rather interesting comments: Body fat and being dumped on. Good job on the Body Fat and Good luck with the dumped on stuff. Wow! That makes the piddly 2 inches we have look sick.

Christi said...

You are a skinny girl! I just got one of those body bug things that tracks how many calories I burn. Maybe I can shed a few of those holiday pounds!

Alison said...

I'm pretty sure my body fat composition has more to do with the workouts I've been doing the last few years. I've found muscles I didn't know existed.