Thursday, April 3, 2008

Settled in





We are finally getting settled in to our new house almost a month later! It has taken a really long time because the house wasn't clean when we got here. It was disgusting. The owners don't live in Idaho so they had no way of inspecting the house after the last tenants left. So, I have had to clean other people's filth before I could unpack our things. It is finally starting to look and feel a little like home now.
I absolutely love being in a house now! After being in an apartment for over 8 years, it's about time! We have a decent sized back yard with two raised beds for a garden. I am so excited to plant my very own garden. I can't wait to walk in my own back yard and have fresh tomatoes waiting for me! I am really appreciating things like having a garage, a real kitchen with a pantry, actual counter space, and a dining room. We bought a really nice table and chairs to celebrate!
Siennah is growing like crazy. She is trying really hard to crawl. She's doing the rocking back and forth, trying to figure out how to move her arms and legs at the same time. She gets so mad when she can't quite figure it out! I think it will be any day now. She is really good at mimicking sounds and facial expressions and she randomly repeated me saying, "uh oh" and "all gone". I was so excited and proud of her! I don't think she knows what they mean yet but she said it clear as can be. She is so amazing.
Here are some recent pic's. Love, Tyff

3 comments:

Mary said...

Tyff: I'm so glad you are a regular contributor to the Family Blog. We just need as many pictures of that little girl as you can send. She is so cute. We need some of you, too.

Lyssa said...

ahhh for cute! i hadnt seen that one with her looking up. i love it! gosh i cant wait till you get here. i love you all!

Alison said...

Thanks for keeping us posted, Tyff, especially with pictures. I talked to Lori at a track meet last week. She asked how you were liking Boise and what area your house was in.