Sunday, April 20, 2008

A Nice Break


We had a nice break this week, namely Spring Break. Since we had a whole week of no school (not a usual occurrence for us) we had to do something. We took the occasion to go to Beaver and spend a couple of days enjoying the Southern Utah scenery--and the warmth. Here are some photos.

Above, the kids near the gurgling waterfall at Red Cliffs. Below, Tamsyn and Josh skipping rocks in the Virgin River, Zion Canyon.


Watch out for that bloomin' cactus.







2 comments:

Christi said...

Cute. It's been a long time since I've been down in that area. Sounds like you had a good time.

Lyssa said...

I wish I could have joined you. But I had to be cleaning one day and sick the next, total bummer. Next time though! I'm glad I could at least come to that movie, so cute. Can't wait to all be together again. Snap snap! ;)