Sunday, February 1, 2009

February's subject

Okay, I know I didn't give you much time to think (and if you don't know what I'm talking about, go down and read the last post I did ), but here's your subject for this month.
We'll start with an easy one to get you warmed up. The topic is "What I learned from Mom and Dad." We did something similar for Mom and Dad's golden wedding anniversary. If you want to recycle what you wrote then, that's fine. At least this way we'll all have a copy of it.
If any of the next generation want to participate in this, you can write what you've learned from your grandma and grandpa. And Mom and Dad, I want to know what you've learned from each other.
After you write up your thoughts, email them to me at jarand89@msn.com.
Love you all, and trust me on this. You might think what I'm asking you to do is a pain, but you'll enjoy it when you have it in hand.

No comments: