Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Roll-over

Well I'm not sure if all of you have heard yet, but I rolled my jeep on Monday morning. No, Michael was not with me. Fortunately I had just dropped him off at the sitters house and was heading to work. Yes, I'm fine. I hit my head and have a bump. My arm is sore and bruised and I got a few cuts on my hand from all the glass. Now I know the next question is, "What??? How did you do that??" I was getting on the freeway at 400 south. I was going a little too fast and my back tires spun out and I always hit the breaks. I know you aren't supposed to, but it is just a reflex. So, I was whipped around and went over the edge. I hit a tree, and then rolled. It all happened so fast, one second I'm spinning and the next I'm sitting at the bottom of the hill. A very nice gentleman came running over to me to make sure I was ok, and he called the police. I immediately called Brendon, and since I was about half a mile from his work, he got there pretty fast. Well I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm ok. I just need a new vehicle now. :) Thank you all for your concern!!! I was very lucky!!

3 comments:

Mary said...

Taylor:
You just gave me a heart attack. I can't imagine having such a horrible experience and I'm so grateful you're okay. I love you!!!!!

BubandTay said...

I'm sorry Grandma, I didn't mean to scare you.

Alison said...

Taylor, I hadn't checked the blog for a few days. I'm so glad you're all right.