Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Rookie Photographer


Tonight was the first time I acted as the official Grapevine basketball photographer. I've included my favorite of the bunch. Prior to tonights game, Grapevine followed a distinct trend. If Jared scored 10 or more points, Grapevine won. If Jared scored less than 10 points, Grapevine lost. Their record before tonights game was 7 wins, 3 losses. Tonight, the trend was broken. Despite Jared's 10 points, Grapevine lost. We played a good team. Jared played well. I took pictures of the varsity game. I have about 6 that are usable for the end of season banquet. At this rate, I'll have to take pictures at every home game. Hopefully, I'll get better.

3 comments:

Mary said...

Good job, Steve. That's a good, clear picture. At least you didn't get just the ball outlined against the ceiling in all of your shots like your dad did when he first tried taking basketball pictures.

Alison said...

Will they let you stand under the basket? That's what I used to do when I took pictures for the Beaver Press.

Christi said...

Nice action shot.