Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Ballet


Siennah started a ballet class last week. She loves it so far. She goes once a week and yesterday she showed me the steps she learned. I didn't think she would get very much out of it yet because she has a really short attention span but she's already picking up on it. She loves to dress up like a "ballerina"!
We are getting ready for Siennah's birthday next week. She wants a Disney princess party with all her little friends so I am having fun planning that. Jason's parents are coming up for the weekend and the day after they leave, my parents, Bretten, and Lyssa are coming up for the rest of the week. I'm really excited to have everyone come stay. I'll post some pictures from that and the party.

7 comments:

Mary said...

What a cute little ballerina! I can just picture her twirling around in that outfit.

Alison said...

Ballet is perfect for that little toe dancer. She's so cute! Sounds like you've got some fun birthday plans. Megyn's having her party tomorrow (Friday) and getting her ears pierced on her birthday.

Tyff said...

Oh how fun! I bet she is so excited!

Christi said...

Oh, how cute! I found Kennedy's tap and ballet shoes from her first class and they looked so little. It's so cute when they are so little.

Lyssa said...

Oh my goodness how cute! I hope she'll show us what she's learned when we come. I'm SO excited!

woodshopron said...

Is it just me or do I have the cutest grandkids in the world?

Alison said...

They are pretty darn cute, Papa Ron.