Sunday, September 12, 2010

First Day of School



Well, Kennedy has been in school for a little over two weeks now. She is finding her way around 1st grade and enjoys her teacher very much. She was sad her best friend wasn't in her class, however, she is making new friends very quickly.






Tristan and Jack started preschool last week. Tristan is a little confused as to why he cannot have his teachers from last year. His teacher seems fun though and he is excited to have a computer in his room.

Jack will be going to preschool two mornings a week. I have been trying to prepare him for this by telling him that he will be going to preschool and isn't that so exciting. He seemed excited the first day until we got to his classroom. He saw that ALL the other two-year-olds were crying and he decided that he needed to join in. I felt bad leaving him but the teachers didn't want the parents to stay. He ended up having a really good day. I just hope I can convince him to go back on Tuesday!

3 comments:

Mary said...

It's hard to imagine that Kennedy is in the First Grade. The boys look like they are happy to go to Pre school. I was happy to see their pictures.

Alison said...

Cute pix. I never was good at capturing that first day moment.

Tyff said...

So cute! I bet that's a nice little break when they're all in school at the same time!