Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Back to School



My kids finally started back to school. Kennedy and Tristan had a shaky start to their week last Monday when we missed the bus. Well, it's a bit more complicated than that but needless to say they were a little anxious by the time I finally got them to their classes. Poor little Tristan had a little meltdown and didn't want me to leave. He finally let me go and when he came home he was happy as can be. Kennedy and Tristan both love their teachers.

Jack started his third and final year of preschool today. He is as big as the kids in Tristan's first grade class but he is happy to be in the "froggie" class at preschool. He was a little anxious today too. After school I asked him if he played with the toys and he said, "No, I was too nervous". He did say he might play with them tomorrow though.

1 comment:

Alison said...

I'm a slacker. I didn't get any picture of back to school--not even of my child moving into her dorm room.