Sunday, September 30, 2012

Cousins get together

I've been meaning to get the cousins together that are here in the area and finally managed to do it. We met at Kiwanis park in Provo today. Todd and Trevor weren't able to come, but here's the rest of them: Cheryl's girls Kamry, Shayla and Lynsey, Jan's kids Danielle and Landon, plus Tamsyn, Megyn, Josh, Derek and Jared. Jan was also there, but I didn't get her in the picture. What I also didn't get was pictures of the 3 on 2 soccer game, the three White girls versus Josh and Derek. I won't disclose the results. 
 

 
 



2 comments:

Christi said...

I'm so glad you did that. What a good idea. Thanks for sharing your photos.

Mary said...

I can't believe you were actually able to get all these kids together at once. It must have been fun.