Friday, July 11, 2008

One Month Old

Jack is a month old and I can't believe it. Time flies. We send mom off on Sunday and then I will be drop-kicked into reality. Chris is leaving for Rhode Island the same day for a meeting. Jack is a very good sleeper. He has been waking up just once to eat in the night, almost since I brought him home from the hospital. He sleeps a lot during the day with some occasional fussiness, if he doesn't get put to sleep soon enough. He's very strong. Here is a picture of him at three weeks old holding his head high. We have enjoyed him and I think he's a keeper.


2 comments:

BubandTay said...

I love that first picture, Michael makes that same face! We are so excited to have these little guys get together!

Alison said...

Cute pictures! Does he have much hair? It's kind of hard to tell in pictures. I see some on the sides in the bottom one. It looks pretty blond.