Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Looking Ahead

Summer's coming fast. I thought I'd let you know about a couple of things to put on your calendar for the month of July.
Steve and Christi will be coming into town with their families on July 18th. There will be a family get together on Sunday the 19th as a send off for Derek before he enters the MTC the following Wednesday. All who can come are invited. We'll meet at our house--the Randalls'--at a time to be determined and will have some kind of fireside after we have dinner.
On Monday the 20th, Mom and I have 20 tickets to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house at 1:00 pm. Let us know who can come. We'll get more tickets if needed.
On Tuesday, the 21st, the plan is for Josh to go through the temple (Mount Timpanogos), probably in an evening session. I'll let you know more details on that when I have them.
It's going to be a fun week. I hope we can all get together for at least one of these events.

1 comment:

Christi said...

We're excited to go to the open house. Count us in!