Sunday, May 3, 2009

Tidbits

Tonight after family home evening, Tamsyn had her hair flipped over her head so it looked like she had short hair. Doesn't she look like Christi? I thought so anyway. Does anyone else think so, too?


These pictures were taking during our Spring Break in April. We did fun stuff around here. Everyone got a chance to choose the activities for the day. Here we are on Megyn's day when we went to the Tree House Museum in Ogden.




In other news, my story, "The May Queen" made it into the May issue of The Friend. When you read it (if you read it) you 'll find that it's more fictionalized than any of Grandma's stories that I've had published in there so far. I felt good about sending it there, though, so I think Grandma would be okay with what I've done. I hope my family is, too.

1 comment:

Christi said...

Tamsyn is much, much cuter than Christi! Sounds like you had a fun spring break.
I can't wait to read your story.