Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Mavs SWEEP



I told Steve about my prank and here is the proof. I have a "die hard"Laker fan co-worker and the morning after the Mavs completed their SWEEP of the Lakers, 4 games to 0, I had this little surprise waiting for him. Don't know how well you can see the pic, I took it with my phone, but I taped about a dozen brooms to his tool box signifying the SWEEP! Thank you Mavs! I hid behind some boxes and waited for him to discover my art work. When he walked by he did a little double take, looked around, then proceded to tear them all off and throw them in a pile on the floor. When I walked over with a big grin on my face he angrily said, "I knew it was you". I thought it was pretty funny. Deep down I think he did too. All in good fun!

3 comments:

Mary said...

Ron, that is hilarious. You are such a joker. Did you get to taste the strawberry rhubarb pie?

Alison said...

Funny! Wish I could have seen his face.

talltimber said...

The only thing that doesn't make sense in your story is you know an actual Lakers fan. I thought everybody hated the Lakers. Thanks for sharing the picture. It made me chuckle!