Sunday, May 22, 2011

Zions, what you can't see from the road!

























































We went on another monster hike on Saturday. About 9 miles with a 2,500 foot climb. The hike is called the "West Rim trail". You have to go up the same switch backs that take you to Angels landing but then you keep on going up and up and up. I felt good about being able to get out of bed this morning. Burned a few calories for sure. It was a beautiful day for a hike and for taking pictures. I will attach a few. Definitely a part of Zion you can't see from the road.

3 comments:

Alison said...

Sounds like fun. You got some beatiful pics.

Mary said...

Wow, those are beautiful pictures. I wish I could have been with you but that will have to wait until the next life, I guess.

Christi said...

Nice! I have been to Angel's Landing but that is it.