Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Mary Kay

A few weeks ago I was feeling kind of frumpy so I called my Mary Kay lady and invited her over to try out some new make up. After spending a considerable amount of money she invited me to attend a "fashion show" with her. I was thinking runways and bright lights, fashion designers and flashing cameras. Little did I know this was a Mary Kay shindig. The fashion show consisted of five Mary Kay customers each modeling one outfit from a boutique that I would never shop in because the prices are too high. After the fashion show and lunch a very energetic and convincing guest speaker, also a Mary Kay sales person. By the end of her talk I was ready to sign up, so I did. I now sell Mary Kay. I even have my own website. I don't know how long this will last because do I really have time for this? I don't know.
I had no intention of starting a business right now but here I am and I really do love the stuff.

1 comment:

Alison said...

I checked out your website. Very nice. A lot fancier than mine.