Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pumpkin Patch



We have had Lyssa up here for the last couple weeks and it has been a lot of fun. Siennah just loves her aunt "Syssa". It's so cute how much fun they have together. Last weekend we went on a hay ride to the pumpkin patch. Siennah picked out her own little pumpkin or ball as she calls them! It is so fun now that she is walking. We dressed her up as a cow girl for our ward's trunk or treat but we didn't get any good pictures. Don't worry, I will dress her up again and take some! I hope you are all enjoying the fall as much as I am. It's my favorite season!

2 comments:

Alison said...

That does look like fun. We went to a pumpkin patch at Thanksgiving Point a couple of weeks ago. Do you think I can remember to bring a camera?
We would love to see your cutie dressed up.

BubandTay said...

That looks like so much fun! Can't wait to see some pics of Siennah.