Sunday, March 29, 2009

#1 slacker checking in.















Actually when I have been trying to get on our blog the tool bar to sign on and to "new post" has been absent from the screen. So its not that I haven't been trying. I wanted to show out first outing of the spring when Tyff and Siennah were here for a visit two weeks ago. We all headed down to red cliffs for a picnic and the traditional hike up to the pools. We had a great time. Siennah enjoyed the view from her backpack on top of Papa. I have to say that I am her favorite. She sure is cute and very smart we loved having them here for a visit. Jason was away in Georgia on business. We missed having him here with us. Here are some of the pictures we took on the hike. Love you all. Ron and Family

1 comment:

Alison said...

Wish we could have been there, too. We heard from Mom and Dad that Siennah is saying all kinds of words. I love that age. They also confirmed that you are her favorite, Ron. And that's as it should be.