Sunday, November 8, 2009

Merrill's parents


This weekend we had company coming from two directions--one was Rachel from BYU and the other was Vera and Jennie from Las Vegas. At first I was rather dismayed that they would all be here at the same time because I wanted to have Rachel all to myself. However, I think it was a good thing. It gave Rachel a chance to get to know some of her Lowe relatives. You know how bubbly Jennie is and she's a non-stop talker. We had a good time wile they were here. It just went too fast and I wanted to spend more time with Rachel. Vera and Jennie went out to see Beatrice at Long Term Care and they came back with a picture of Merrill's mom and dad on their wedding day. We had never seen this picture so we scanned it onto our computer and here it is. A picture of your grandparents/great-grandparents/great-great-grandparents. I was glad to get it.

2 comments:

Christi said...

Wow! I can't believe I have never seen a picture of my grandpa before. I can see how the "Lowe" genes have been passed down the line!

Alison said...

Wow. What a beautiful picture. Makes wonder what other things are out there that we haven't seen yet.