Monday, November 2, 2009

We're Alive!!!






Hello Family! I'm sorry I haven't posted anything in months! Our computer took a major dive a couple months ago and we finally got it fixed. I've been able to look at the blog on my ipod but I couldn't post anything.
So, I thought I would post a bunch of pics and a little bit about what we've been up to the past couple months.
In August, we finally became homeowners and we moved in to our new house. We love the house and our new neighborhood. Siennah loves the extra space we have and she has her own little toy room that she spends most of her days in.
In September, Siennah turned 2! We had mom, dad, and Lyssa up for a few days to celebrate. We took them up to Silver City which is an old mining town that has a lot of its original buildings from the 1800's. We also took Siennah to Build a Bear for her birthday. It was so much fun having them here!
For Halloween Siennah was a little princess. We took her to our ward's trunk or treat last Wednesday and she loved it so we got her all dressed up to do the real deal on Sat. She loves to dress up in pretty, sparkly things so she did not want to take her costume off!
That about wraps up the highlights of the last couple months. We are doing well, Siennah is growing so fast, and we are loving watching her learn and grow.

3 comments:

Mary said...

I'm so glad you are still alive. I loved the pictures you posted. I miss that little girl.

Alison said...

Thanks for the pictures. What a pretty little princess she made.

Christi said...

Cute house!