Thursday, November 6, 2008

Michael's first HalLOWEen

While shopping at the Children's Place I found the cutest costume ever for Michael. I purchased it and hurried home so we could test it out. So right when I got home, Michael became a cute little penguin. Luckily it fit because he then immediately spit up all over it. (surprise, surprise) So on Halloween I went to work as usual, and since I work at the mall I was able to dress up. I chose the gorgon Medusa. After months of planning my head piece, Brendon said "Why don't you just buy a wig and put snakes in it?" So that I did and my costume was a big hit.



That evening we went and visited Grandma Marilynn, then just came home. With no trick or treaters visiting our house, we still had a bowl of candy left over just for us. (haha)


He is always so happy!
And just for fun, here is a picture of Michael I just took this morning! It made me happy and I wanted everyone to see it.




5 comments:

Mary said...

I'm so glad you shared those pictures with us. What a cute little Trick-or-Treater. You were pretty cute yourself, Taylor.

Tyff said...

Those pictures are so cute! Michael is the cutest little penguin I've ever seen!

Marycatherine White said...

The pictures of Michael are so dang cute! He's such a cute penguin! hehe. I love your costume too!

Alison said...

Look at the huge grin on that boy. How fun. Thanks for sharing these cute pictures.

Lyssa said...

By the way, the second "Mary" that's commenting on the blog is my miss Mary White! Just so there's no confusion :)