Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Slacker

Neither Tyff or I posted anything for Halloween because that night we were on the road for about 4 hours, headed to Tremonton for our cousin Braeden's baptism the next day. I actually just got home really late on Friday night. I was gone for over a month, it feels really good to be home. First I stayed with my friends Ryan and April in Salt Lake for a couple weeks. And then I went to Boise and stayed with Tyff for a couple weeks. After the baptism in Tremonton I went down to Orem and stayed with my Grandma Marilyn for a few days when my friends Bonnie and Mary came and picked me up Friday night. I had a great vacation. It was so much fun to spend time with everyone, especially cute little Siennah and Michael. They're growing so quick.
These are pictures I took on my phone so they're not the greatest quality. I love being an aunt!

This is a picture I've been meaning to post for a while. My friend Emily took it back in... July I think it was. We were up Cedar Mountain by a little pond, just going for a walk. She has a Canon Rebel, the camera I want, it's amazing. And she has great photography skills already! Isn't this picture pretty awesome? I thought so. Anyway, that's all from me. I'm home and ready to go back to work and normal life!

3 comments:

talltimber said...

Hey you have quite a vertical. You should try basketball!

Alison said...

Good to hear from you, Lyss. Is that a new haircut?

Lyssa said...

Steve, it's only because I was jumping off a rock. And maybe a little bit of dance skills left. And Alison, no I don't have a new haircut, it's the same old. It was just tucked into my sweatshirt so it looked short