Sunday, December 7, 2008

I call the drumstick!

So sorry it has taken so long to put something up, we've been pretty busy here. And to make things worse, I didn't really take any pictures in Beaver. I know that Grandma took a bunch, but I think she needs some help getting them onto her computer. (hint, hint, Lyss) But here are the pictures that were taken.

This is the puzzle that was pretty much the entertainment for the weekend. The girls and I would spend what seemed like forever looking for a particular piece, and then Jeff would walk right up to the table and find it in a matter of seconds.

"I CALL THE DRUMSTICK!"

I'll give you all one guess on who the smart one is who exclaimed this..... ME! HAHA! I was thinking of a chicken. Grandma told me that the wishbone is what you should call for on a turkey. (Who got that by the way?) When I took a look at the turkey, I sure was glad that they didn't hold me to the whole drumstick thing. There was no way I could eat it all.

"Where two dead ends meet."
We were all getting ready to play a game when Mom said, "They started out shoulder to shoulder and moved down, now they're behind to behind." That got everyone's attention and I jumped up to snap this shot, when Grandpa said, "Where two dead ends meet." That of course got everyone laughing and I was barely able to get this picture before Derek woke up.
Hope all is well with everyone! And next time we have a family gathering where Christi has challenged us all to post something, everyone should bring cameras and take their own pictures. I think it would be fun to see what turns up and that picture thats worth a thousand words might be yours!

3 comments:

Lyssa said...

Haha, that was a good Thanksgiving. We never did finish our guys against girls game that we played. Will you email me that picture of me and Dad on the couch? And my eyes are reaaallly red. Thanks mucho!

Alison said...

Great pix, Taylor, especially the two dead ends.

Mary said...

Taylor, you did great with your blog entry. Sorry Grandma hasn't got the picture thing figured out yet. I loved the dead ends.