Friday, December 12, 2008

"I can't put my arms down!"



I got Siennah all bundled up to go outside yesterday and she looked like the kid on A Christmas Story! I couldn't stop laughing! Siennah just looked at me like I was crazy and said, "outside?".
So, is everyone ready for Christmas? After Thanksgiving with the in-laws I'm really excited to have Christmas with our family. I got our house all decorated but I'm sad that none of my family will get to see how cute it looks! I hate being far away during the holidays. I can't wait to take Siennah to Temple Square to see the lights. Whenever we go anywhere at night she gets all excited seeing the houses with lights. She says, "ooooh look!". It's so cute!
Our cul-de-sac made these big stockings for our yards and they have a spot light on them at night. It looks really cool to turn onto our street and see them all lit up.



I hope you are all doing well. I miss and love you all!
Love, Tyff

4 comments:

Lyssa said...

You couldn't figure out how to move the pictures I take it? Sorry, I tried, HeHe. That picture of Siennah is so cute, I miss her so much! I can't WAIT to spend Christmas with you guys!

Alison said...

Siennah is so cute!

Christi said...

She is so cute! Have a wonderful time with your family.

Mary said...

I love little Siennah. She looks so cute all bundled up. Have a Merry Christmas