Monday, December 8, 2008

Lost?

Hey, just wanted to let everyone know the video I was working on over Thanksgiving is completed, and has been entered into the contest I made it for. The contest in question was to make a music video for a song from Coldplay, a popular band nowadays, called Lost? So my video buddies and I got together and came up with this. Coldplay posted it on their page, so it's one of 800 or so videos in consideration for the grand prize. Results are out tomorrow. Here's the link. Let me know what you think. Pardon the rhyme. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDnIeAVvt9U

4 comments:

BubandTay said...

So my computer doesn't have sound, and I just watched your video and it was awesome!! Even without sound it was great. I also watched some others and totally liked yours way better. Good Job!
I'll have to watch it again with the music!

Alison said...

Tamsyn pulled up the results today. Better luck next time. You're still the winner in our eyes!

Mary said...

Best video you have done yet. You just keep getting better and better. Keep up the good work. You don't have to win--that comes after years of experience. We love you.

Lyssa said...

I loved it Josh. It should have won! Nice work though, I'm proud of you. Your video skills just keep gettin better!