Monday, April 13, 2009


Usually when I get on to post a blog, I actually have something to report. But lately we haven't really done anything worth reporting. Michael is great! He is getting so big and growing up so much. Still pulling himself up on everything, he is getting more secure with standing and I'm sure walking is just right around the corner.


About a month ago we went down to the duck ponds to feed the ducks. Brendon and I had a great time and I think it will be a much better time for Michael when he can help feed them.

In other news, our anniversary is coming up here pretty quick, and we have a camping trip planned. We have spent the past few weeks working on our camp trailer to get it ready. We have about a week taken off to go on a nice, well needed vaca. We plan on going south to Red Cliffs and to Zion. You know, to do all those fun things we didn't do together when we lived a half an hour away. Hopefully it won't be raining down there. It seems like its been raining everyday, or at least the days we have time to work on things. We should have lots to report after the trip.
This Easter we were visited by Mom, Dad, and Lyssa. Michael loved spending the day on Saturday with them while Brendon and I were at work. When they first got here, he played shy as he usually does, but it didn't take too long for him to warm up to them. Hope everything is going well with everyone. Rachael, Derek, and Josh.... Good luck with finals!



4 comments:

Mary said...

At last! Some pictures of Michael & his dad. They are adorable. I want to send Brendon a card for his BD but I have lost your address. Can you give it to me? Thanks.

Christi said...

I hope we can get these two boys together this summer when we come out. Michael sounds so adventuresome. Maybe he can convince Jack to venture out once in a while. He likes to stay really close to mom, really close.

Alison said...

Thanks for the pix and the update. I've been wondering what's been going on with you. We haven't been by the mall in a while to come and visit.

Alison said...

Happy Birthday Brendon!