Monday, January 11, 2010

Get up and GO

The above video is Jared and his piano teacher, Karolyn Sorenson. We made the video as a part of a Christmas present for Elder Lowe. However, my video capturing and sharing skills were way behind my intentions. We were unable to send the video to Derek for Christmas. Video is a hobby unto itself. Take the above video for example. To post, I had to 1) shoot the video with a camera, 2) capture the video using Adobe 8.0 and save to the hard drive, 3) save the video to a different format (.FLV file), 4) open a photobucket account, 5) load the file to Photobucket and finally, share the video to the family blog. Whew. My next hurdle is to better preserve the original video - our camera shoots better video than what the player shows. The sound is OK, though. Soon, I will post clips from Jared's basketball games. Enjoy the music!

No comments: