Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Since Christmas


It's been so long since I posted. I have been meaning to post some Christmas pictures. We had a quiet and uneventful Christmas this year with no company. I really miss my family around the holidays. However, I didn't miss cooking all day. We had a nice, relaxing day and just played with the kids and enjoyed being together.



On Christmas Eve we made gingerbread cookies and decorated them. The kids really enjoyed that and enjoyed eating them even more.




We had some friends over to play games on New Year's Eve. That is something we haven't done in a long time but have since had two more game nights.

It was good to talk to most of you around the holidays. I love all of you and hope you are doing well. I am off to the beach this week to spend some time quilting and relaxing while my sweet husband takes care of the kids. Yeah!


This isn't even Jack's scooter but he had fun riding on it.

I tried to keep up with the paper but I have three ganging up on me now!

4 comments:

Alison said...

We missed you, too. Have fun at the beach!

Mary said...

I loved your pictures and commentary on Christmas. Thanks. I wish I could join you at the beach because I know you will have a ball.

talltimber said...

New Years resolution for all of us - keep the Lowe Blog hopping! Nice job, Christi.

BubandTay said...

oh i just love all the pictures!! Jack is getting so big. The cookie decorating looks like so much fun! i have been trying for a few years now to decorate houses and it hasn't worked out. :( maybe next year. can't wait to come out there sometime and visit.