Monday, March 17, 2008

It's Birthday, and also Prom, Time.

Happy Birthday Dad. Hope it's a good one.
The big news of our past week was that Josh bit the bullet and asked a girl to prom. Josh sacrificed his collection of empty sports drink bottles (120 of them) to ask her. He made a path in her room with the bottles to a poster that said, "It would ELECTROLYTE my life if you would go to PROMade with me. He hasn't heard back from her yet. I'm hoping she doesn't give the bottles back with her answer.
Josh was also busy this past week helping his friends with their invitations. He helped one friend film a fun movie that I'm sure will melt the girl's heart. Josh was going to put it on Youtube. I'll see if I can get him to post the link to it.

1 comment:

Christi said...

Hmm. I guess it beats getting a tinfoil-lined box with bread crumbs and a note that says, "I would feel like the bottom of a toaster if you didn't go to prom with me."