Sunday, March 16, 2008

Where is everybody?

I keep checking this blog and nobody has contributed for a while. Come on! Let's get going! Actually, I have a little bit of news from the Messer front. Karianne is finally getting a little Grandson and I'll bet you won't guess who is the producer. Yep! Pam! How did I find this out? Well, Karianne came into the fabric shop looking for "boy" fabric. She has been wanting to make a quilt for a boy for a long time and now she gets the chance. Tomorrow is your dad's (grandpa's) birthday. He had a funny question asked today at church. Dale Hollingshead asked him if his birthday fell on St. Patrick's Day every year. "Hello! That's the day I was born and I can't change it!!!!" Duh! We get to go to Ron's tomorrow night for the "green thing". We look forward to this every year. Love all of you.

1 comment:

Alison said...

Have fun doing the green thing. Wish we could be there for green "red" velvet cake.