Friday, August 1, 2008

What's going on?

It seems like we hit the ground running after Jack was born. Life hasn't slowed down much. Last week we had Kennedy's room and Tristan's soon-to-be room painted. We also had someone come by and put some shelves in our laundry room closet so we could use it for food storage. We have also met with some people to pick out patterns and fabrics for window treatments for the rooms and for our dining room . Next week we are having a cabinet installed in our laundry room and I am going to have the same people put some shelves in our garage. Happy birthday Chris (a little early). He doesn't know about the shelves yet.
We are expecting company the end of next week (Chris's parents) so we hope this is all done before they get here.
Last week Kennedy had a day camp at her new preschool. I got a tast of what it will be like taking her to preschool every day this year. I used more than half a tank of gas driving her to and from the preschool in five days. The sad thing is that this is the best and closest preschool to where we live. I hope to see gas prices keep falling.
Here are some pictures. The kids, yesterday and Jack's feet. I have always been fasinated by my kids' feet when they are nursing. They are cute. I had to take a picture this time.

1 comment:

Mary said...

I'm ashamed. You are so busy and yet you have time to blog. I miss those kids something terrible.