Thursday, August 28, 2008

Windows

Well, things have been busy here. The other day I made 13 pint jars of peach jam. Today I canned some homemade salsa and hosted a luncheon for my visiting teaching. And the weekend will be just as busy with a ward party, feeding the missionaries, having some ward friends over for dinner and going to two cook-outs on Monday. Still we find time to have fun and relax a little.
We enjoyed watching the Olympics the last two weeks. We also enjoyed a visit from Chris's parents.

Jack is growing fast. He is sleeping well throughout the day and night and he is much loved by his siblings.

I wanted to share this picture of our dining room. We have been living in our house for almost a year and a half and we are finally able to start decorating. We purchased this table awhile ago but we just got the rug last week and the window treatments this week. I'm very excited to have these new things in my home. We have not had any window treatments in our home until now. We have also added window treatments and wall paint in Kennedy and Tristan's rooms. It's finally starting to feel homey.

3 comments:

Lyssa said...

I love those pictures, I was expecting to see Tristan in the second one but nope it was you! I giggled outloud. Those are adorable. Your dining room looks really good, you'll have to post pictures of the kids' rooms too! Miss you!

Mary said...

I love the pictures with the stuffed animals. Did Kennedy take the one of you? I also love your rug and drapes. It looks very elegant. Good choice.

Alison said...

Fun pix! The dining room looks great. Who's your decorator? I'm already thinking about new wall paint. Don't tell my husband, though.