Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Top Ten List

Here is a list of my top ten favorite things about today:
1. Walking through a 17th-century-decorated canal-front mansion
2. Having someone else make my bed
3. Sailing through Amsterdam's canals
4. Having someone else make my meals
5. Listening to live music in Rembrandt square
6. Eating another waffle--this time with caramel sauce and Haagen Daas dulche de leche ice cream
7. Learning more about Amsterdam's history at the Amsterdam History Museum
8. Having someone else wash the dishes
9. Talking to my children via Skype
10. Burning all the calories I ate today by walking all over town.

3 comments:

Mary said...

It sounds like you are having a blast. Keep writing, we love it.

Tyff said...

Sounds amazing! I can't wait to see pictures!

Alison said...

How can I sign up to have someone else make my bed, and my meals, and . . . .? Oh, go on vacation. Looking forward to photos.