Saturday, July 2, 2011

Who knew?































Just a 15 minute drive from our house and to the east of beautiful down town Kanarraville, is one of the most incredible hikes I have been on. It is called Kanarra Falls or Kanarra Creek. I can't believe I have lived here this long and never hiked up this Zion narrows type hike. We were in the water quite a bit of the hike. With the snow pack still melting and running off, the water was quite foot numbing. We put in about 4 miles round trip I think. A very worthwhile hike. Anyone care to go with us some time?

3 comments:

Christi said...

That is beautiful. When I first looked at the pictures I wondered if it was the narrows. Looks like fun.

Alison said...

Yes! That sounds like lots of fun. I wonder if we could squeeze it in when we're down there around the 24th.

Tyff said...

I wanna go! That's gorgeous! I can't believe we've never been there!