Wednesday, March 17, 2010

G Pa's birthday at Red Cliffs.















It has been awhile since I made a contribution to the blog so I jumped at the chance to share this special day with everyone. Some one had to capture the event on camera as the family photographer left her camera at home. I told her " I can see you forgetting to bring your husband before I can see you forgetting your camera". Any way, we made the drive to Red Cliffs after everyone got off of work this afternoon and met up with Alyssa and Pam for a picnic. It was very nice down there but being a little later in the day we were in the shade and it started to cool off quicker than we had hoped. We had good food and great company. I really liked the green velvet cake. It was very busy down there for this time of year. I will add a couple of pics of the great scenery. I think I can speak for G Pa and say it was a happy birthday. Huh? wrong way Alyssa!

4 comments:

Lyssa said...

Daddy, nobody is going to understand your ending comment!!! Yes I had a few blonde moments tonight, but it was fun :)

Christi said...

Happy birthday. Wish we could have been there. It's been a long time since I've had green poop, I mean, green cake.

Alison said...

Looks like fun. Wish we could have been there to enjoy the party and the sun. Our weather has been pretty schizophrenic lately.

Christi said...

Does that table in the backgroud say "Gay Use Only"?