Monday, March 1, 2010

monday morning

Hello Family! Thank you for your prayers and fasting on my behalf. I know they helped a lot. This morning, I have no pain in my hip. Last night, I could barely get up and go to the bathroom with help, but this morning I went up the stairs with crutches. I can finally get up out of bed with almost no help and my fever is going down. And Ron, the reason i can fit in my bed is because they got an extension for my bed. I appreciate all the love and support that's been shown.
-Jared

4 comments:

Mary said...

Jared: I'm glad you are able to get up out of bed with no pain. We have been so worried about you. I know the Lord has blessed you and will continue to do so. We love you. Grandma & Grandpa

Alison said...

Great news! Being pain free, that is. Now that you've answered the question about the bed, here's another one. Was it hard to for them to find crutches long enough for you?

Christi said...

Jared, glad to hear you are feeling better. You have occupied much of my thoughts the past few days. We love you and are praying for you. Don't we have such a wonderful family that even though we are not all right there for you that we can come together like this and pray/fast and think about you? I hope your progress continues and you will be home and better soon.

Tyff said...

I'm so relieved to hear you are doing so much better! I have been so worried about you!