Monday, March 29, 2010

Life in Sunny St.George

Hey family! I think it's been like a year since I posted anything. Maybe even longer. So I decided it was time to give an update. I'm pretty sure everybody knows I moved down to St.George, I moved here at the beginning of January. It took me about two weeks after moving here to find a job but I was lucky to find one at a little Italian restaurant called Bella Marie's Pizzeria. I've been working there for about two and a half months and so far I really like it. My bosses can be kind of crazy sometimes but it's a really good job. I also work for cousin Myndee at Boulevard Home Furnishings but I usually only work a few shifts every few weeks. A couple weeks ago we did what's called a private sale and the theme was Willy Wonka.. Myndee dressed up as an Oompa Loompa, it was really cute. This is a picture of some cherry blossoms on a tree in front of the temple. I love the weather down here, it's so beautiful. I'm scared for summer cuz I know it's gonna be extremely hot but it's perfect right now. I'm obsessed with all the trees covered in lilacs and cherry blossoms so I finally got around to taking some pictures. This picture is actually from my phone... Not too bad right? Anyway, not much else goes on in my life. I'm always working or playing or sleeping. I've been dating a guy named Chris (yes Grandma, I know we already have a Chris in the family ;) officially for over a month now. He's a really awesome guy, he's from Caliente, Nevada. He's going to Dixie State and is a fire fighter during the summer. We spend a lot of time together, he pretty much takes care of me since I don't have my parents to do that anymore. Hehe. Well that's about it from me, I'm glad to hear Jared is doing good and can't wait to see everyone in July! I love you all!

3 comments:

Mary said...

Alyssa! We already have a Chris in the family!!!! Just kidding. It was good to read your blog and know that you are still able to sign in. I love you. Grandma

Tyff said...

Pretty pics of the Temple! I love the pic of Myndee! It's hilarious! I can't wait to meet Chris.

Alison said...

Great to hear from you Lyss. Sounds like you're enjoying life on your own. I wish we had some of that warm weather up here. Right now it's snowing.